Support.

Regards,
Jakob.

From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 9:53 AM
To: bess@ietf.org
Subject: [bess] WG Last Call and Implementation Poll for
draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision-00

This email starts a two weeks Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-bess-rfc5549revision-00.

Please review the draft and send any comments to the BESS list. Also, please
indicate if you support publishing the draft as a standards track RFC.

This poll runs until Monday 20th January 2019.

We have only just completed an IPR poll on the draft prior to adoption in
December 2019, so I will not run another one now.

There is currently no IPR disclosed.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [1]. Please indicate
if you are aware of any implementations of the modified protocol described in
this draft.

 Thank you,

Matthew

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw