I decided to look at the draft and will send my mostly editorial comments
in a day or so.  Sorry for the delay.

But what I find really surprising is that the draft made it through WGLC
without IANA considerations or security considerations sections.  I thought
those were mandatory.  I haven't been to an IETF meeting in a while.  Has
something changed?

Anoop