Hi Boris,

We waited for a prompt for the chairs to find out what the disposition of the
draft was.

> I read the draft and personally support its publication.

Thanks.

> Here are some comments:
>
> 1) Introduction part has the following statement: "Segment Routing (SR)
> [RFC8402]
>  is a popular protocol mechanism for use within a DC...". I would love to see
> SR as
>  popular mechanism within DC worldwide, but such statement requires either  a
>  reference to some cases/examples of SR-baced DCs or, IMO, has to be changed
>  to something like "...become a popular mechanism..."

Depends on the meaning of popular 😊

Changed text in Abstract to...
   Segment Routing is a protocol mechanism that can be used within a data
center,
   and also for steering traffic that flows between two data center sites.
...and in the Introduction to...
   Segment Routing (SR) [RFC8402] is a protocol mechanism that can be used
within
   a DC, and also for steering traffic that flows between two DC sites.

> 2) Fig 1, IMO, needs additional information about which AS/ ASes
>  are used for Ingress and Egress SR Domains (Guess AS1 and AS2
>  respectively, but it has to be shown). Current version looks a bit
>  confusing, for example, why we need AS3 on Fig.1?

I'm looking at the figure and I don't understand your confusion: sorry.
The ASes are not used for Ingress and Egress SR Domains. The two domains are
marked separately.
Packets are routed from the Ingress SR domain to the Egress SR domain through
the Gateways (also marked) and across the ASes that provide connectivity.

> 3) If new Tunnel Encapsulation is defined as SR Tunnel, will
>  ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps be updated accordingly?  15th version
>  does not have it so far

I don't believe that other document needs to be updated.
The code point has already been assigned for this draft. You can see it at
https://www.iana.org/assignments/bgp-parameters/bgp-parameters.xhtml#tunnel-types

Best,
Adrian