From: Luc André Burdet <laburdet.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 21, 2020 at 5:29 AM
To: last-c...@ietf.org <last-c...@ietf.org>
Cc: Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB) <matthew.bo...@nokia.com>, Vigoureux, Martin
(Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay) <martin.vigour...@nokia.com>, bess-cha...@ietf.org
<bess-cha...@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-fl...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-fl...@ietf.org>, bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [bess] Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-05.txt>
(Propagation of ARP/ND Flags in EVPN) to Proposed Standard
Hi,

Apologies for writing only during WGLC, I am only just becoming familiar with
this draft.

I find the Abstract and Introduction are repetitive (copy paste).
Would the authors consider shortening/rewriting the Abstract, in favour of the
Introduction, to remove the duplication?

Regards,
Luc André

Luc André Burdet |  Cisco  |  laburdet.i...@gmail.com  |  Tel: +1 613 254 4814

On 2020-08-14, 12:00, "BESS on behalf of The IESG" <bess-boun...@ietf.org on