Hello All,

I submitted a draft to propose an approach to improve EVPN high scalability,
faster network convergence, and reduced operational complexity, we call it
light-weighted EVPNs because of these advantages.

The newest update of it can be found at

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wang-bess-evpn-cmac-overload-reduction-02.html.This
 approach can be supported in SRv6, SR-MPLS and MPLS dataplane.

Your comments are highly appreciated!

Regards,

Jiang

原始邮件