From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of TULASI RAM REDDY
<tulasiramire...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 22, 2021 at 7:08 AM
To: bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] EVPN- PMSI Tunnel Identifier.
Hi All,

If I understand correctly, the AFI of the below Tunnel identifier will be same
as BGP Nexthop AFI in MP_REACH.
Can we assume the BGP Nexthop IP address carrying this P-Tunnel attribute and
Tunnel Identifier address always the same ? If this can be different, can you
please throw some light on the scenario?
11.2<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7432#section-11.2>.  P-Tunnel Identification

 PMSI Tunnel attribute with the Tunnel Type set to Ingress

 Replication and the Tunnel Identifier set to a routable address of

 the PE.

Thanks,
TULASI RAMI REDDY N