Hi Wei

Thanks for the clarification.

So this draft addresses situation where the VNI is not globally unique and
so overlapping VNI name space in which case you allocate a VRF per
customer.  So with this draft you eliminate the resources overhead of 1-1
mapping VRF to Customer and with VSI analogous to ESI MAC VRF you can group
customers based on criteria and group their Mac tables as sub tables into a
common group VRF. How does that provide customers VRF type isolation
requirements by customers?

Thanks

Gyan

--