Hi Parag,

Thanks for the response. I have few bullets on the same.
Please help clarify and if there is a need to call them out explicitly.

1.       “Consistency checkers” feature-set does validates the CP-DP parity and
can be leveraged via management interface to the box.

a.       Do you imply the consistency check between protocol RIB and the
dataplane FIB, Or the consistency between Software FIB (slow path) and the
LC-FIB

2.       Parameters such as RD, shall not make it to the DP and their presence
is restricted to the NLRI (entries/tables) in the protocol RIB.

a.       In case the RIB specific parameters need validation, then on receive
side processing of ping, should run it through the RIB and FIB both ?

b.      In case it’s just the dataplane validation (which I can gather from
this draft), then RIB validation is not required and RD’s  can carry “don’t
care”.

3.       If a need be, to perform “reachability-check to a tenant vrf (EVI) on
remote NVE”, for which no route has been published yet ? as I mentioned in #2
of below email

a.       Is it possible to achieve that with lsp-ping check with existing
sub-TLVs without “wild-card/don’t-care”

Thanks
Saumya.