From: BESS [mailto:bess-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Greg Mirsky
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2021 3:54 AM
To: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensi...@ietf.org; BESS <bess@ietf.org>; idr
wg <i...@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] A question to the Authors of draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator

Dear Authors,
thank you for bringing your work to the BESS WG. I've read the draft and
couldn't find a reference to the IDR WG draft that, as it seems to me,
addresses the same problem -
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/>.
 Could you take a look at the IDR draft and share your thoughts? Do you find
that anything is missing in the draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions?

Regards,
Greg