Hi,

Snipped, comments inline

Yours Irrespectively,

John

Juniper Business Use Only

[JD]  We added:

9.1.2.  Reconstructing IGMP / MLD Membership Reports from Selective Multicast
Route

9.2.2.  Reconstructing IGMP / MLD Membership Reports from Multicast Membership
Report Sync Route

9.3.2.  Reconstructing IGMP / MLD Leave from Multicast Leave Sync Route

> -- Section 1 --
> In the same vein, is it about IGMP only ? Or does it include MLD as well ? It
> is
> really unclear.

[JD]  The Abstract states:   This document describes how to support efficiently
endpoints running IGMP
(Internet Group Management Protocol) or MLD (Multicast Listener  Discovery) for
the multicast services
over an EVPN network by incorporating IGMP/MLD proxy procedures on EVPN
(Ethernet VPN) PEs.

We also added this paragraph to section 3 at Ben's behest:

It is important to note when there is text considering whether a PE indicates
support for IGMP proxying,
the corresponding behavior has a natural analogue for indication of support for
MLD proxying, and the
analogous requirements apply as well.