Hi Reshad,
I agree with you that if in all the deployment scenarios there's always
only one node in a pair of nodes that needs to be aware of the path
continuity to the remote system, then S-BFD has an advantage compared to
"classic" RFC 5880-style BFD. I think that the use case presented in the
document is not generic. In the more general case, as I imagine, PEs
connected to CE1 and CE2 would benefit from monitoring the undelay network
continuity between them. Hence, my suggestion to use RFC 5880-style BFD
rather than S-BFD.

Regards,
Greg