Hi Joel,

There is no implicit assumption such as the one you refer to. The ingress
PE does not need to do anything specific with the choice of the behavior
picked by the egress PE except where the behavior involves the use of
argument. Ingress PE does need to know & support the specific behavior when
it needs to supply the argument based on the behavior definition.

Thanks,
Ketan