From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Loa Andersson <l...@pi.nu>
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 7:11 AM
To: BESS <bess@ietf.org>, bess-cha...@ietf.org <bess-cha...@ietf.org>
Cc: bess-...@ietf.org <bess-...@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] can't find a document that is listed
BESS Working Group, BESS chairs,

On the agenda for the BESS meeting at IETF 113, the first draft to be
discussed is listed as:

draft-sr-bess-interconnect-evpn-vpws-00

However looking at bess wg page and search the data tracker I can't find
the document. It looks like it was never posted.

Is it appropriate to discuss this document at the meeting when it has
not been possible to read the document in praparation.

/Loa

--
Loa Andersson                        email: l...@pi.nu
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi...@gmail.com