Hello Authors of draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis-04

I have a query regarding the following text in the section
"https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-rfc7432bis#section-1"5:
"If two (or more) PEs advertise the same MAC
   address with the same sequence number but different Ethernet segment
   identifiers, a PE that receives these routes selects the route
   advertised by the PE with the lowest IP address as the best route."

How do we deal with scenario's like DCI (inter-fabric scenarios),
where-in the next-hop can change values in the control plane intermediate
hop(s),
Let's say, via route-maps, a fabric border router sets the  next-hop to self
and republishes
to local peers, hence the originating routers IP address is lost. We should
call this out explicitly.
Consider the following diagram, with Fabric-1 consisting of Bgp1 and
Border_bgp1 peers. Same semantics for Fabric-2.
Border-Bgp1 and Border_Bgp2 can very well change the next-hop values before the
routes reaches the other end (bgp1 or bgp2)

Host_MAC----[Bgp1]-----(ibgp)-------[Border_Bgp1]=====(ebgp)=====[Boder_bgp2]--------(ibgp)----------[Bgp2]----Host_MAC

Bgp1 originates the Host_MAC route with local ip-address Next-hop-IP1.
Border_Bgp1 and Boder_Bgp2 peers may alter the Next-hop IP to self (or anything
else).
Bgp2 may receive it with Next-Hop-IP-Border. Bgp2 also originates the same
Host_MAC route with Next-hop-IP2 as local-ip-address.

Let's say the following configuration prevails:
If (Next-hop-IP1 > Next-Hop-IP-Border) AND
     (Next-Hop-IP2 > Next-Hop-IP-Border) AND
     (Next-Hop-IP2 > Next-Hop-IP1)

Then both Bgp1 and Bgp2 end up selecting the remote routes as best, ending up
in inconsistent states.
This needs to be called out or a mechanism to be added to ebb it's impact.

I might be missing some literature in other drafts which are already solving
this problem. If yes, in please help with the pointers.

Thanks
Saumya.