Hi All

Zzh> I do think BGP signaling for SR P2MP is appropriate. We just need to
discuss the two ways and figure out how to proceed. The authors have discussed
before though we have not reached consensus.

HB> yes there was discussion and there was no consensus to merge the 2 drafts
as their approach is widely different. The authors of this draft have kept the
implementation very close to unicast BGP SR Policy for the segment list, which
simplifies the implementation and deployment of the technology. As you said
there seems to be two way to download this policy and the segment list and we
can work on both.
Given the solid support I don't see why the adoption of this draft should  be
delayed because of these arguments.

Thanks
Hooman