From: Dikshit, Saumya <saumya.diks...@hpe.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 09:51
To: Alexander Vainshtein <alexander.vainsht...@rbbn.com>; Jorge Rabadan (Nokia)
<jorge.raba...@nokia.com>
Cc: bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: New Version Notification for
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-06.txt

CAUTION: This is an external email. Please be very careful when clicking links
or opening attachments. See http://nok.it/ext for additional information.

Hello Authors of draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing,

If there is an implementation reference from any Vendor for this draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing/.
It will be good to know if the reference fabric for the implementation. Does it
includes Vxlan, if not others ?

Regards,
Saumya.