Hi All,

I have encountered a use case that I don't know if it's VLAN-based service
interface or VLAN-bundle service interface.

When two individual subinterfaces on the same ES are attached to the same BD
which is the only one BD (whose Ethernet Tag ID is zero) of its EVI, which
Service Interface should the EVI be called? VLAN-based service interface or
VLAN-bundle service interface or none of those three service itnerfaces?

I noticed that there is just a single A-D per EVI route for that <ES, BD>, thus
these two ACs have to share the same A-D per EVI route in such case. So if one
of them fails but the other is OK, should that A-D per EVI route be withdrawn
or not?

When these two interfaces are merged into a single subinterface, I know there
is no doubt that this is VLAN-bundle service interface. But here each VLAN has
its individual interface.

Whether this use case is supported by rfc7432bis? If it is supported, should it
be called VLAN-based service interface or VLAN-bundle service interface?

Thanks,

Yubao