Support the adoption.
Best regards,
Sandy

Original

From: MichaelMcBride <michael.mcbr...@futurewei.com>
To: p...@ietf.org <p...@ietf.org>;bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>;
Date: 2024年01月05日 06:40
Subject: [pim] Adoption call: draft-zhao-pim-evpn-multicast-yang in pim

Happy New Year,

Today begins a two week adoption call for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-pim-evpn-multicast-yang/ in the pim
wg. This document describes a yang data model for evpn multicast services hence
adding bess to the call for adoption. Our poll in Prague was 8 in favor and 1
against.

Please review and comment.

Thanks,
mike