I would delete old version, then reinstall new version.

When you delete old version, only the program is deleted, your M-C folder
remains, so you do not lose portfolios, etc.


As a note. I always download the new version and save the downloaded file.
That way, if I want to reinstall and old version, or reinstall my current
version, I still have the files.

This only helps for some time until the old versions will not work, then I
discard the old files. Until recently, I had four versions all installed and
working. I recently removed all but the latest version.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of byager5
> Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 2:11 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] New version!!
>
>
> Rik
> I tried twice to down load new version. But, when I try to enter B-C I
> am again told to download new version. Should I go to Add/remove first
> and delete B-C & then try again. I DONT want to lose B-C!!
> Barry Y



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to