I can't use Best-Chart(new versios) from Bangkok Markets
Rik Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rik Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, do not worry about losing Best Charts. If you have paid the fee once,
the developer will make sure you have a working version.
Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of byager5
> Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 2:11 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] New version!!
>
>
> Rik
> I tried twice to down load new version. But, when I try to enter B-C I
> am again told to download new version. Should I go to Add/remove first
> and delete B-C & then try again. I DONT want to lose B-C!!
> Barry Y
Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "BestCharts" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
