it may have to do with your display.
 
 
Iris
 

-----Original Message-----
From: nattapong chaikiree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:25:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [BestCharts] Thai Stock

    I put xxx.bk and then it not work(white screen). I use WindowsXP ServicePack2. Can you help me for guide ?
 Thank you. 

Rik Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This web page lists exchanges that are available on Yahoo. Best Charts can
get data for any stock that Yahoo provides historical data.

Thailand exchange is listed. The stock symbol must have the .bk suffix added
when used in Best Charts.

http://finance.yahoo.com/exchanges


Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of snualpe
> Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 7:13 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] Thai Stock
>
>
> Can I use BC for analyse Thai stock (SET) ? If so, please guide .
> Thanks in
> advance



Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS





Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.


SPONSORED LINKS
Business finance schools Business finance course Small business finance
Business finance consultant Business to business finance Business finance magazine


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to