what is Best-Chart Version ?Because I use version free 4.50.1.
Thank you very very
Rik Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rik Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have found and checked a few Thai stock symbols. Yahoo has current quotes only, no historical quotes.Example:If you can find a source for hostorical data, you can use it with Best Charts if you can put it in the correct format in a file.Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of nattapong chaikiree
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [BestCharts] Thai StockI put xxx.bk and then it not work(white screen). I use WindowsXP ServicePack2. Can you help me for guide ?Thank you.
Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.
SPONSORED LINKS
| Business finance magazine | Business finance course | Business finance schools |
| Business to business finance | Small business finance | Business finance consultant |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "BestCharts" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
