Rick, yes to both, but something funny seems to be happening , when I do a virus scan of the desktop icon there is no data of file details ,and when I do ..start.. run  windows cannot find best charts so tho I believe that I have followed the chain to download and install maybe it is not actualy installing? ..  but at one point I had the best chart page open but it was all black and the toolbar was not active .. have done several downloads and installs so maybe I will just have to do a reboot and if that don't work I will look at my pc as the troublemaker
thanks again
Allan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:58 AM
Subject: [BestCharts] installing new version

Did you use this method to uninstall old?
 
Click on "My Computer" on your desktop.
Click on "Control panel".
Click on Add/Remove Programs and then you can uninstall a software.

 
Did you download latest version from link at top of this page?
 
 
 

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Allan J
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BestCharts] Anybody got any new signals to report on their bestcharts?

thanks for the reply...yep , evan after the new install, several times ,the version that I installed was  4.06
Allan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: [BestCharts] Anybody got any new signals to report on their bestcharts?

Did you uninstall the old free version before installing the new free
version?

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.1/310 - Release Date: 12/04/2006


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to