A. Have you downloaded the Best Charts software and installed it on your computer?
 
B. If yes, does it run when you launch it?
 
C. In the symbol box on the right end of the toolbar, type in a symbol, what happens?
 
D. If you do not get charts, what symbol did you use?
 
 
Best Charts is not a "chart site" it is software installed on your computer.
 

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Allan J
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BestCharts] installing new version

Rick am running Windows XP Home Edition
I have restarted and can actually get the  chart site but am not able to down load data so from here on it looks like just having to find out how to do that, will start by reading through the manual and take it from there
 thanks again for your help
hope you have a great Easter break
Allan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:22 AM
Subject: RE: [BestCharts] installing new version

The download and install is so very straightforward, I don't see how you coiuld go wrong.
 
It does sound like you may have a PC problem.
 
What version of Windows are you running?
 

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Allan J
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BestCharts] installing new version

Rick, yes to both, but something funny seems to be happening , when I do a virus scan of the desktop icon there is no data of file details ,and when I do ..start.. run  windows cannot find best charts so tho I believe that I have followed the chain to download and install maybe it is not actualy installing? ..  but at one point I had the best chart page open but it was all black and the toolbar was not active .. have done several downloads and installs so maybe I will just have to do a reboot and if that don't work I will look at my pc as the troublemaker
thanks again
Allan


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.1/310 - Release Date: 12/04/2006


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to