mherger Wrote:

> But why don't you use the other browse modes? What's wrong with them?

Well, I might HAVE to, but they don't work as nicely.  My wife and I
keep our music in separate folders and there's no "Whose music is
this?" browse mode...

> There was a poll about this, btw. Not a very popular one, but it was
> 1:7
> for "keep it" vs. "no metadata".

I submit that the people who follow dev polls like that are those who
have a problem they want fixed, and that when this goes to the release
version, many more people will want the good behavior than the fast
behavior.  (But surely there's a way to use the metadata and still
boost performance...)

--
mkozlows