Quoting Philip Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Re bug 2106:
>
> >So, KDF, where do we stand on this?  I think it looks great for 6.2 and we
> should open other bugs for
> >other issues.  Marking fixed, reopen if you disagree.
> >
> It's currently broken under IE6 - probably needs the following sorted before
> an official release:

long before official, should now be fixed.

> I have some additional minor comments/suggestions:
>
> 3. I think that it would be nicer to have some form of "refresh" icon next to

well, I'm not sure about this one.  I'm going to think a while.  I made a
change, and as you know, there was an issue raised immediately. Home is what
users are used to, and a 'go' button is, well, cheesy. Ideally, I'd like the
menu to react to ANY selection, not just a different one.

> 4. Instead of using the "squeezebox" logo for every player, perhaps there
> should be "squeezebox2", "softsqueeze" and "web stream" logos dependent on
> the type of player that is currently selected?

The skin already does this for slimp3 and squeezebox.  There is no SB2 logo
graphic.  I mentioned the web stream before myself, and you know the results.
Consider is a small amount of advertising.

> 5. The Play button could be moved closer to the left-hand side, to align with
> the Repeat option beneath it. (With a thin window, I find the trebble
> indicator doesn't fit in the window - moving the buttons over slightly to the
> left would probably make things fit nicer).

Oddly, these two items were already sharing the same padding settings.  On a
thin window, they are automatically squashed as far as that will allow.  I have
tried to compress the controls as much as possible.  It is about all I can do
without getting ugly.

-kdf