>I'd suggest trying
>the built-in alarm for a few days and see if you have the same issues,
>since you seem to be hitting it more regularly than I.

I've switched back to the built-in alarm, and the same thing happened this
morning.  About 75% into a 30 min track, the music just stopped.  No change to
the display.

I pressed stop, and then play to play the track again.  It stopped again, but
not at the same position.  Must have been about 85% through the track.

BTW, I notice that the built-in alarm clock now supports "Current Playlist" and
random mix playlist selections.  It has everyday and individual days.  Other
than the ability to set an alarm for "weekdays" and "weekends", is there any
other functionality that your plugin adds over the built-in functionality?

Phil