I was playing a track, which reported a track length of 05:05.  The track
played fine, but then started to play the next song without updating the
display, which was still trying to report progress through the previous track.
The progress bar was at 100%, and the time remaining reported negative negative
minutes and seconds, eg: --1:-12.  After that, as each track finished, the
now-playing display was one track behind what was actually playing.

I went back to the first track that cause the problem and played it again
without any issues.  I haven't been able to repeat the problem yet.

I can't see any related bugs.  Anyone seen a problem like this before?

Phil