My server settings are "Group compilation albums together" and "List
albums by band".

If I change my server settings to display artwork in album order, then
"Browse Artwork" correctly displays the album under "R" (Romeo Must
Die"),  but the caption still incorrectly reads "Romeo Must Die by
Stanley Clarke".

However, if I go to "Browse Albums", the album correctly appears as
"Romeo Must Die by Various Artists"

So in summary, "Browse Artwork (sorted by album)" and "Browse Albums"
identify the album artist in different ways, even though they should
use exactly the same logic. If you can work out how to fix this, I
reckon everything else will fall into place....

Chris

--
cbemoore