kdf Wrote:
> Quoting Cams <Cams.22if8b (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:
>
> > However I don't know how to find that folder, much less put new
> fonts
> > in there!
> >
> > Could someone walk me through how to do this please?
>
> If you used the RPM installer it would be:
> /usr/local/slimserver/Graphics
>
> -k

Thanks. I did use the RPM installer but am not sure how to see whether
that folder exists or how to copy fonts into it. I'm running
ClarkConnect 3.2 and have an SSH client. What would be the commands to
copy a true type font into that folder? I see from the Slim Devices
site that unicode fonts are natively supported in SlimServer 6.2 but
that doesn't seem to affect the player.

Thanks
Cams

--