afblaster Wrote:
> I upgraded to latest nightly and firmware 29 this morning:
> SlimServer Version: v2006-02-03 and  player firmware Version:
> 29...Signal strength is 8% lower.

OK just thought I'd comment: back on 6.2.2 and Firmware 28 my signal
strength bounced between 89% and 94%.

-NOW THAT I AM USING 6.5 BETA AND FIRMWARE 29, ALTHOUGH FLAC CROSSFADED
PLAYBACK SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE FOR HOURS ON END, MY SIGNAL STRENGTH
HAS DROPPED TO 70% TO 78%!-

My SB3 sits upstairs 1st floor directly above my wireless router in the
basement.  The only thing that seperates the two is a wood floor and
some drywall.  There is a light fixture in the ceiling, too.

Although the drop in signal strength isn't affecting my playback, I can
see that if my SB3 was in another room I might suffer playback
problems.

Do you think this signal strength drop that people are reporting is
related to FW29 or the 6.5 beta... or both?

--
EnochLight