)p( Wrote:
> I have been using the repeater function now for a few days and it still
> works flawlessly. Response is ok, I dont really notice a difference
> when using the repeater then when I used the remotes normally. Skipping
> songs works ok with my cd player. Have not tried it with the dvd player
> yet but I assume that will work the same as the cd player.
>
> peter

Try blocking your cabinet with a chair or something..  If it is working
correctly, your remote will not function when the repeater is off
(because it is blocked) but will work properly when the repeater is on.
My cabinet and living room layout means that some areas cant control
some devices.. You have to stand up or move to control them.  Try the
blocking, because that will verify the "flawlessness".. Does it miss
any keypresses, does it handle a key being held down (try holding
receiver volume up/down), etc?

Darren

--
DarrenWhite99