Hi all,

I just bought an SB3 so I'm new to the forum here. :)  Right now I'm
using just the released software, SlimServer v6.2.1 and FW 28.

I've got a D-Link DI-624 running in 802.11g-only mode, SSID broadcast,
WPA-PSK (TKIP) enabled.  With Super-G disabled, the SB3 connects just
fine - it immediately obtains an IP through DHCP and plays without
issue.

However, when using Super-G (without Turbo), the SB3 can connect to the
network but can't send any "real" packets - it can't establish a DHCP
lease, and even when using a manual IP, the SB3 still can't connect to
the SlimServer.  This is definitely related to Super-G since everything
is fine when I turn it off.

Does anyone know whether FW 29 will fix this issue?  I know the OP said
FW 29 fixes "many" of the choking issues when Turbo-mode is enabled.
However, in this case, the SB3 chokes simply on Super-G, without Turbo
enabled... so I'm wondering whether the fixes will still apply in this
case.

Anyone with a similar setup that can possibly shed light on this?  (I'd
install FW 29 myself, but I'm still trying things out with the release
software... want to make sure I'm comfortable with everything before I
start pre-release builds.)

Thanks for any assistance. :)

--
cepheid