Hi Andy -

You asked me to elaborate on my problem.

I did not use an exsisting account - I set up a new account by giving
Dean my email acct when replying to the link at the top of this
thread.

I rec'd confirmation email from Dean indicating that an account was set
up.

I logged onto SN and clicked on pandora tab.

When prompted to set up an account I entered my email and password.

That took me to the Favourits screen.  As I did not have any favourites
set up it was blank (i did get confused by this .. perhaps becuase I was
expecting more on the screen .. such as an interface to set up a
station).

I then tried to log in to Pandora via the link at the right habd
corner.

I enetered username and password and it did not work (ie not
recognized) I repeated this a few times then tried to log on to pandora
direct.. was denied access for sometime.

I left it for a while and then retired and it worked.

hope this helps.

--
rick's cafe

WHEN MUSIC HIT YOU ....YOU FEEL NO PAIN!!!