If I get this right you need to add a compilation tag to all of your VA
albums if you don't want each track to show up as a seperate album.
Does this break auto recognition of VA albums?
I don't want all my compilation artists blown out into the artist list
and dozens of entries in the album list just because I don't have
compilation tags in my files. At least for mp3 these are "non-standard"
tags and I find it disturbing to rely on in such an important matter.
As a side note: I wouldn't even know how to add compilation tags under
linux.

-s.

--
slimpy