* rbl shaped the electrons to say...

"Clear Library and rescan everything" doesn't seem to clear the library
and it seems to just scan the entire disk. I tried changing the music
directory to a virtually empty directory and I still can't get rid of
the previous library (and it takes way too long to scan such a small
directory). However if I go to "Browse Music Folder" it picks up the
correct folder. The scan appears to be scanning the entire drive
irrespective of what I do.

That shouldn't happen. Can you please run with: --d_sql and --d_scan

Thanks.

-D
--
Adobe Photoshop - When you want the truth. Real bad.