I'm assuming this is a 6.5 vagary but it might be the same for all
versions of SlimServer.

On my Windows machine I place all my MP3s (in their respective album
folders) in a directory called _MP3 to keep them separate form the
majority of my music, which is in Flac format.
I used the underscore so the folder is the top folder when listed in
Windows Explorer. However, SlimServer lists the folder last, which is a
bit of a pain.
Which is using the correct standard (if there is one), Windows or
Slimserver? If it's Windows can SlimServer follow suit?
otherwise what distinctive character (not a number or letter) can I use
before MP3 to get the directory listed at the top of both the Windows
Explorer and SlimServer folder listing?

I'm certain this has been raised before but I'll be darned if I can
find the post.

SlimServer Version: 6.5b1 - 7936 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

Thanks.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt