RadioTime Steve;131722 Wrote:
> I also implemented a change Paul requested - in the Best Of and My
> Radio, all of the programs show up, live or not.  If it's live, it will
> say "Live:" and you can play.  If not, hit the > button and it will show
> you how long before you can listen again.  I've been playing with it
> here, I like it.  Keep suggestions coming so we can make the plug in
> better.
Very nice enhancement! Having unavailable streams not appear at all was
a bit confusing: I was always going back to the web interface to check
what I had or had not added.

I'm looking forward to the new nightly to get those redirected mms
streams too! Love the site, love the plugin.

P.S. Steve: any thoughts about including podcasts too, or is that too
far from your business model?

--
smc2911