"I should explain the location. Our location information is based on
signal strength information and not the address of the station. So,
when you browse to Albany, New York, it's listing stations that you
could hear in Albany. You see stations from neighboring cities and many
of those stations will show up in other locations, too. This is great
when we are powering an over the air radio (like a RadioShark), but I
see now that it's a bit confusion for a streaming directory."

Hi Steve,

I see DXing would make sense...if we could perhaps filter out
long distance stations as you mentions. Maybe a  advance settings could
allow a number of miles to show up in searches.

I hope support can check for stations currently not streaming in
various locations. I checked the streams by location for London and
most FM will not stream. It appears that some real audio stations are
not disabled by location searches. London's AM streams are much better.

--
NY2006