Bugger, bet they aren't in testing yet.  I really want to avoid unstable
if I can - you got enough package updates in testing as it is!  I guess
switching down to mysql4 might fix it as well - I don't have any real
reason to run 5 at the moment.

I'd like to switch over to using my separate mysql instance for
SlimServer anyway.  Does slimserver prefer mysql4 or 5?  Can anyone
tell me exactly what I need to do to get it to disable the bundled
mysql and use my "external" one?  I used to do this before the mysql
branch landed, at which point it all went pear shaped so I switched
back to the default configuration.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye