mattybain;133014 Wrote:
> Or you could use firefox, the 770 skin seems to work fine for me.

Been there, done that and uninstalled it, I have to include the family
factor and all the broken rendering of firefox and various wierd random
crashes, bloated system resources it swallowed meant to many questions
and support hassles for me :(

Lots of developers might hate IE, but at the end of the day the ease of
use is what I need and I've never had a problem with it, the family can
pick it up and just use it.

For the security side, I have AV, anti-spyware, auto-updates and
hardware firewalls etc.. and dont frequent the darkside of the internet
;)  So ease of use always wins out for joe public, hence IE, iTunes
.....but thats another thread for another place ;)

--
cparker