JJZolx;168615 Wrote:
> All queries would need to use the library number to which the player is
> currently attached.  The remote, web and cli interfaces would need
> functions to switch a player between libraries.

I'd suggest having one library but in the database having a user table
that lists the users and a join table that has entries for track id,
user id.   In the library scan settings you could choose whether new
music would automatically be added to certain users (like the wife) or
manually added only (like the kid).

Still have to change the existing queries, but it'd be backward
compatible to anything not using the Users or TrackUser tables in the
schema.

--
thing-fish

[image: http://imagegen.last.fm/3line/recenttracks/thing-fish.gif]