I'm getting a 20 pixel page scroll when using the mouse wheel while
hovering over anything but the playlist in Opera 9.20 (doesn't occur in
Firefox 2.0.0.1.).

If the list view of Albums is set in stone, can we have 'Browse Album
Art' back, with larger thumbs and columns (sized to fit the fixed frame
or with fluid margins)?

Art in the playlist does seem a bit redundant, but I usually listen to
a single album rather than playlists or random mix, for which it will
probably be nice. A toggle like Jim mentioned would be nice.

I would prefer to see the genre listed as opposed to the bitrate in
status.html.

Also, like others I'm not a big fan of the extra click to get to my
local music- especially considering that I didn't even register for SN
or have any favorites set up- whether the page actually refreshes or
not.

The colors are nice though, and that's half the battle!

--
Skunk