Loving the Pandora option from Slimserver. That was a real pain for me
before. Great work so far!
Just a couple of points:
On the Home page when you move the cursor down the left hand menu the
cursor will get to the button below but the option above will still be
highlighted. Eg hover the mouse over Favourites, then slowly move it
down to My Music. The finger will show that My music is clickable but
my favourites is still highlighted. If you click it, it will go to the
correct page though. Incidentally, when you move the cursor up the page
it works as expected.
Also, when you click on the My Music option the top of the next page
says Home > My Music. If you now click Albums the top of the next page
say Home > Albums rather than what I expect : Home > My Music > Albums.
If I now wnat to go back to the my music page i have to select home then
my music again rather than just clicking on the my music text (if it was
there). This makes browsing music even more clumsy as I think a couple
of people have already commented that you sould be able to browse from
the home page.
Looks cool though! Good work.

--
MikeFish