Michael, what you are doing sounds right.
Slimserver is pointed to H:/M-Station
In there, there is a shortcut to H:/FLACs
It sounds silly (why not just scan the whole of H drive?) but there is
another folder on the H drive that I don't want scanned.
Now, everything that is actually in the M-Station folder plays ok (all
mp3s) but nothing in the FLACs folder plays (or adds to playlist) if I
navigate there using the Music Folder option. If keep clicking until
I'm on the page which list al the individual songs details there is an
option at the top which says something like 'play this song' which
works.

If I select the song or album while browsing in any other way (eg my
music > artists > ) it wokrs ok.
I will play with it more when I get home later. I will try moving the
flacs into the M-station folder & adding shortcuts to other mp3 files.
Like I said it works with the classic skin. I'm using the 28.08.07
build with IE7. If it's easy enough I will try installing one of the
browsers you are using to see if that changes anything when I finish
work.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a problem for me (I can move the FLACs
folder into the M-Station one and adjust all my other programs
accordingly) but I'm sure you want to fix the problem anyway.

--
MikeFish