Hi Erland

> The problem I'm having in 6.5 is in the Custom Browse plugin where I
> want a "Sort by" droplist and I want the "Gallery" button. But I want
> to the contents of the drop list and the url that is executed when a
> drop list item is selected to be totally different.

It then would probably best not to use the existing code at all. The new
skin doesn't neither... In some places I've broken with 100% backwards
compatibility (still to be approved by the authorities :-)). The new skin
uses much more JS than before. That List is now created dynamically using
JS.

> Something similar to how the pageHeaderInfo section is handled in
> pageheader.html would be great.

As you can include HTML code in the pageheaderinfo section, you could
setup up your own DIV or SPAN, adding it the styles needed to be placed
where you want it, and pass this all together as the page header. Doesn't
look nice in the browser's title bar, but as most skins are using frames
anyway, it's well hidden.

--

Michael