Sebastian,

> first of all: in general the new skin looks really promising!

Thanks!

> I experienced a strange behaviour when I browse the albums in gallery
> view. When I move the mouse over the covers after some seconds some the
> rows are shifted so that they overlay each other. This always happens
> when the mouse pointer "leaves" the area of the row that is then moved.
> Please have a look at the screenshot attached.

I'm sorry, but the screenshot is too small to be recognizable. Can you please
upload just the part of it showing the issue?

> Just wondering if anybody else experiences this. As marked in the title
> I am using Firefox 2.0.0.6 32-bit version on Gentoo Linux AMD64.

FF should be fine. It's the browser I'm using for most of the developmant,
thanks to the great Firebug extension. I'm using it on Win/Mac/Ubuntu. If
you've been using an earlier version of SS7 make sure you clean FF's cache.

Michael