> Not sure if this was reported, but when changing from New Default to
> classic, the settings page jumps out of the frame. Seems to spawn a new
> page/tab in Firefox.

Thanks for the report. The settings pages still are to be done. I'll check this
behaviour then.

> The data being posted is this
> {"id":1,"method":"slim.request","params":["",["status","-",1,"tags:u"]]}
> The console shows this error.
>
> Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (375) request not dispatchable!

Hmm... that should have been fixed one or two days ago. The issue was that the
skin was asking the status for a player with an empty ID (the first of the
params in the request). It should no longer run that request when there's no
player available. Can you confirm the behaviour with the latest build?

Michael