Michael Herger;233452 Wrote:
> > Is this the friendly page you're talking about?
> > http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?SlimServer7Plugins
>
> Can't speak for kdf, but yes, that's what I would have referred to.

So, the wiki page is pretty useful; took an hour to make my plugin
workable, and a couple more to clean up warnings and refactor a little.
Running slimserver in a terminal window, so the logs are readable, is
your friend here.

Suggestion to Logitech/Slim, though: the whole subject of plugin
development could really use a tech writer.  I'm left with more
questions than I know how to ask; even where I'm sure there are
examples and snippets of documentation floating around the wiki, and
even though I can dive through the source and mostly figure out where
things are used, it's quite hard work.

--
inguz