Hi all

A curious little issue comes up each time I download and install a new
nightly build - a number of my playlist internet radio stations lose
both their URL and name and I have to go into the Edit feature to
re-type them in, in order to be able to use them in Playlists.

Note that it doesn't happen to exactly the same links in Favourites,
only in Playlist, and to be honest is a little tedious, having to
re-type the information in again each time.

It doesn't happen to the majority of links, only some, so any ideas as
to why this happens would be appreciated.

Regards

--
AlanSchenk